- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by MFixer.
- January 5, 2019 at 10:02 am #1088janecanonGuest
All the files on my computer are encrypted with Nozelesn ransom virus. Unfortunately, during the infection course, my external hard disk is attached to my PC so all by backup files are also infected. I have searched the web for Nozelesn decryption tool but could not find anything.
Are there any decryption key or utility that will help me recover all the files with .nozelesn extension? I believe that this virus was not yet deciphered by the good guys as of this moment? Can you please comment here if you know of anything or anyone that can help me get all my files back?
Thanks a lot.
The Nozelesn ransomware that struck my computer is showing the following statement, which I believe have a unique address.
All files including videos, photos and documents on your computer are encrypted by nozelesn ransomware.
File decryption costs money.
In order to decrypt the files, you need to perform the following steps:
1. you should download and install this browser (URL removed)
2. After installation, run the browser and enter the address: lyasuvlsarvrlyxz.onion
3. Follow the instruction on the web-site. We remind you that the sooner you do, the more chances are left to recover the files.
Guaranteed recovery is provided within 10 days.
You should enter the personal code on the tor site.
Your Personal CODE:January 5, 2019 at 10:39 am #1089MFixerGuest
Self Help Guide
Note: Before proceeding with the removal, it is important to backup some copy of encrypted files and ransom notes. These are vital when using online decryption services to analyzed the virus and may be needed in decoding the key.
For easy and free removal of Nozelesn, we suggest that you carry out the following instructions. We will use only free and effective malware removal tools on this procedure.
1. Download the following Nozelesn removal tools
Once downloaded, install the programs using default configuration. No need to change on the current settings. Updating may be necessary after the installation.
2. Reboot computer in safe mode
Rebooting the computer in Windows Safe Mode reduces the effectiveness of Nozelesn and other malware. Most malware and virus do not function fully while in Safe Mode. You may also scan the PC on normal boot-up; hence, we may not guarantee the efficiency of virus removal.
3. Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– Open Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– On the main window, click on Scan tab
– Make sure that Threat Scan (Recommended) is selected
– Click on Start Scan button to start finding Nozelesn and other malicious programs
– After the scan, select all identified threats and click on Remove Selected button
– If it prompts you that computer needs to be restarted, please select No
– Close Malwarebytes Anti-malware program
4. Run another scan using AdwCleaner
– Open AdwCleaner.
– Once opened, click on Scan button to search for malicious applications including Nozelesn.
– To remove Nozelesn including all detected adware and malware, click on the Clean button.
– AdwCleaner will prompt you to close any running application as it will need to restart the computer.
– Click OK to restart the computer.
After restarting the computer, you may run additional virus scanner if anti-virus is installed.