- This topic is empty.
- June 25, 2020 at 1:24 am #2235ET9088Guest
It’s been 2 days now and still I cannot find complete details about this TituricsecDaemon virus on my Mac computer. This started after I downloaded a flash player update, which was found out to be a fake one. I realized that no update occurs and instead, the process just installed TituricsecDaemon and this virus manages to create its own profile on my Mac computer. Then, this pop-up constantly appears especially during boot up.
“TituricsecDaemon” will damage your computer.
What is TituricsecDaemon and why is it that harmful? I am searching the web for the removal of this threat but I cannot find any useful one. Any recommendations in removing TituricsecDaemon will be highly appreciated.
ThanksJune 25, 2020 at 1:27 am #2237MFixerGuest
Self Help Guide
For easy and free removal of TituricsecDaemon, we suggest that you carry out the following instructions. We will use only free and effective malware removal tools on this procedure.
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from this link:
Click here to download MBAM for Mac (this will open a new window)
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including TituricsecDaemon.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, TituricsecDaemon is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
6. You may now restart the computer.
After restarting the computer, you may run additional virus scanner if anti-virus is installed.