- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by MFixer.
- May 4, 2019 at 5:25 am #1141mikebensleyGuest
After consuming hours finding the culprit of r.srvtrck.com/v2 redirect, I am still unsuccessful. I have scanned the computer with various anti-virus from different vendors but still no luck. I am not sure if this r.srvtrck.com/v2 virus has something to do with a malicious extension I installed yesterday. Right after I experience this redirect, I immediately remove the said extension. But since then, the redirect became more frequent and this happens every I am online and surfing the internet.
As mentioned, I am running out of method to remove r.srvtrck.com/v2 virus. Anyone here has the same issue and find out the best solution that perfectly eliminated it?
I am constantly monitoring various antivirus forums and found that there are still others who are facing the same dilemma. Hence, most of the forums I visited are still on the process of solving the issue. So, there is still no solid solution to stop r.srvtrck.com/v2 redirect.
I am hoping to get effective result from this discussion.May 4, 2019 at 5:29 am #1143MFixerGuest
Self Help Guide
For easy and free removal of R.srvtrck.com/v2, we suggest that you carry out the following instructions. We will use only free and effective malware removal tools on this procedure.
1. Download the following R.srvtrck.com/v2 removal tools
Once downloaded, install the programs using default configuration. No need to change on the current settings. Updating may be necessary after the installation.
2. Reboot computer in safe mode
Rebooting the computer in Windows Safe Mode reduces the effectiveness of R.srvtrck.com/v2 and other malware. Most malware and virus do not function fully while in Safe Mode. You may also scan the PC on normal boot-up; hence, we may not guarantee the efficiency of virus removal.
3. Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– Open Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– On the main window, click on Scan tab
– Make sure that Threat Scan (Recommended) is selected
– Click on Start Scan button to start finding R.srvtrck.com/v2 and other malicious programs
– After the scan, select all identified threats and click on Remove Selected button
– If it prompts you that computer needs to be restarted, please select No
– Close Malwarebytes Anti-malware program
4. Run another scan using AdwCleaner
– Open AdwCleaner.
– Once opened, click on Scan button to search for malicious applications including R.srvtrck.com/v2.
– To remove R.srvtrck.com/v2 including all detected adware and malware, click on the Clean button.
– AdwCleaner will prompt you to close any running application as it will need to restart the computer.
– Click OK to restart the computer.
After restarting the computer, you may run additional virus scanner if anti-virus is installed.