- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by warpme11.
- May 4, 2019 at 3:13 am #1130janewayneGuest
My antivirus application pop-up a warning about newstellar.club/app/app.exe dangerous link. I don’t know why my computer is trying to connect to the said web address even though there is no open application.
The newstellar.club virus first appeared yesterday. I scanned my computer with different security programs and several Trojans and malware were deleted. Unfortunately, this one virus was left on my computer. I am running out of options and do not know how to permanently stop this newstellar.club warning from my computer.
Any suggestions and help will be very much appreciated.
Thank you so much.May 4, 2019 at 3:24 am #1134MFixerGuest
Self Help Guide
For easy and free removal of Newstellar.club, we suggest that you carry out the following instructions. We will use only free and effective malware removal tools on this procedure.
1. Download the following Newstellar.club removal tools
Once downloaded, install the programs using default configuration. No need to change on the current settings. Updating may be necessary after the installation.
2. Reboot computer in safe mode
Rebooting the computer in Windows Safe Mode reduces the effectiveness of Newstellar.club and other malware. Most malware and virus do not function fully while in Safe Mode. You may also scan the PC on normal boot-up; hence, we may not guarantee the efficiency of virus removal.
3. Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– Open Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– On the main window, click on Scan tab
– Make sure that Threat Scan (Recommended) is selected
– Click on Start Scan button to start finding Newstellar.club and other malicious programs
– After the scan, select all identified threats and click on Remove Selected button
– If it prompts you that computer needs to be restarted, please select No
– Close Malwarebytes Anti-malware program
4. Run another scan using AdwCleaner
– Open AdwCleaner.
– Once opened, click on Scan button to search for malicious applications including Newstellar.club.
– To remove Newstellar.club including all detected adware and malware, click on the Clean button.
– AdwCleaner will prompt you to close any running application as it will need to restart the computer.
– Click OK to restart the computer.
After restarting the computer, you may run additional virus scanner if anti-virus is installed.May 4, 2019 at 5:38 am #1145johnyrotcGuest
It is prompting to download a file called APP.EXE with the following details:
The following security applications identified the threat respectively.
Avast – FileRepMalware
AVG – FileRepMalware
CrowdStrike Falcon – Win/malicious_confidence_100% (D)
Cybereason – Malicious.68182e
Cylance – Unsafe
Endgame – Malicious (high Confidence)
FireEye – Generic.mg.66636790fc7d86c4
Kaspersky – UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic
Microsoft – Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl
Palo Alto Networks – Generic.ml
Qihoo-360 – HEUR/QVM10.2.F2F7.Malware.Gen
Rising – Backdoor.Mokes!8.619/N3#91% (RDM+:cmRtazr/6tTkWa5MAYCz1pbA9oy1)
SentinelOne – DFI Suspicious PE
Sophos ML – Heuristic
Trapmine – Malicious.high.ml.score
Webroot- W32.Trojan.GenMay 6, 2019 at 8:57 am #1163warpme11Guest
i have this virus also check your C:\windows\rss\csrss.exe its a part of this virus
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Temp look for wup folder and csrss folder also and look for program called epicnet cloud office. as of now it keeps spreading to win 7 PC but other pc’s i reformatted to win 10 already i started also this topic to bleepingcomputer no help as well 🙁 currently im using sophos but keeps coming backMay 8, 2019 at 3:54 pm #1164TefaGuest
i have the same problem please can anybody help us its closing my task bar each time it pops up and always work only when you are connected to Internet when not it doesn’t show up.May 12, 2019 at 6:16 am #1166Bhawani JainGuest
I have the same issue with a lot of systems in network.i have Sophos intercept x, but Sophos unable to compete clean.
it’s repeating again and again.May 27, 2019 at 2:17 pm #1194warpme11Guest
use sophos central 30 day trial i manage to remove some of the virus but one thing happens when you open chrome firefox and edge in private mode when you type any word on address bar it will prompt that google has detected unusual traffic in your network