- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by NanoCore.
- December 12, 2016 at 3:20 am #795Jaybee02Guest
Yesterday, I downloaded a video converter online and installed it onto my laptop. All of a sudden, I keep on getting a pop-up saying, “Do you want to install NanoCore?”
I search the web for this type of malware and it seems to be a remote access tool.
It is very annoying to see NanoCore pop-up every few minutes or so. I always click on Decline button for the pop-up to disappear. Sadly, it will prompt again after a while.
I noticed that some computer users are also dealing with NanoCore virus. Like me, they still don’t have the complete solution to remove this virus.
Please help me. Thanks.December 12, 2016 at 3:22 am #797MFixerGuest
Self Help Guide
For easy and free removal of NanoCore, we suggest that you carry out the following instructions. We will use only free and effective malware removal tools on this procedure.
1. Download the following NanoCore removal tools
Once downloaded, install the programs using default configuration. No need to change on the current settings. Updating may be necessary after the installation.
2. Reboot computer in safe mode
Rebooting the computer in Windows Safe Mode reduces the effectiveness of NanoCore and other malware. Most malware and virus do not function fully while in Safe Mode. You may also scan the PC on normal boot-up; hence, we may not guarantee the efficiency of virus removal.
3. Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– Open Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– On the main window, click on Scan tab
– Make sure that Threat Scan (Recommended) is selected
– Click on Start Scan button to start finding NanoCore and other malicious programs
– After the scan, select all identified threats and click on Remove Selected button
– If it prompts you that computer needs to be restarted, please select No
– Close Malwarebytes Anti-malware program
4. Run another scan using AdwCleaner
– Open AdwCleaner.
– Once opened, click on Scan button to search for malicious applications including NanoCore.
– To remove NanoCore including all detected adware and malware, click on the Clean button.
– AdwCleaner will prompt you to close any running application as it will need to restart the computer.
– Click OK to restart the computer.
After restarting the computer, you may run additional virus scanner if anti-virus is installed.December 12, 2016 at 7:44 am #801AuroraGuest
I have the same situation on my computer. I constantly received a pop-up saying “Would you like to install nanocore?”
I never click on Accept or Decline as it may trigger the installation of nanocore. I just closed the pop-up windows using Windows Task Manager.
Still waiting for the right solution to stop this nanocore virus.December 12, 2016 at 10:38 am #802NanoCoreGuest
Please contact us at email@example.com