- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by MFixer.
- May 4, 2019 at 5:50 am #1147zalor98Guest
This annoying checkload.net/redir is showing up on my browser and keeps on redirecting it to different web addresses. At first, I experienced the redirect only on Google Chrome. After a while, my Firefox is already showing the same symptoms of checkload.net/redir virus.
I have checked the extension on both browsers and nothing was found suspicious. Although, I admit that I installed a couple of tools like internet booster and ad blockers that were not yet tested nor have positive reviews. Those extensions are already gone from the computer. I removed them right after I saw this checkload.net/redir.
Through system scanning with my anti-virus application shows no sign of infection. An online virus scanner gave the same results and it seems that my computer is spotless. However, when surfing the internet, this checkload.net/redir is a clearly obstructing my online browsing.
Please help me get rid of the virus and suggests a good and free scanner that will surely takeout checkload.net/redir from Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Thank you very much.May 4, 2019 at 5:51 am #1149MFixerGuest
Self Help Guide
For easy and free removal of Checkload.net/redir, we suggest that you carry out the following instructions. We will use only free and effective malware removal tools on this procedure.
1. Download the following Checkload.net/redir removal tools
Once downloaded, install the programs using default configuration. No need to change on the current settings. Updating may be necessary after the installation.
2. Reboot computer in safe mode
Rebooting the computer in Windows Safe Mode reduces the effectiveness of Checkload.net/redir and other malware. Most malware and virus do not function fully while in Safe Mode. You may also scan the PC on normal boot-up; hence, we may not guarantee the efficiency of virus removal.
3. Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– Open Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– On the main window, click on Scan tab
– Make sure that Threat Scan (Recommended) is selected
– Click on Start Scan button to start finding Checkload.net/redir and other malicious programs
– After the scan, select all identified threats and click on Remove Selected button
– If it prompts you that computer needs to be restarted, please select No
– Close Malwarebytes Anti-malware program
4. Run another scan using AdwCleaner
– Open AdwCleaner.
– Once opened, click on Scan button to search for malicious applications including Checkload.net/redir.
– To remove Checkload.net/redir including all detected adware and malware, click on the Clean button.
– AdwCleaner will prompt you to close any running application as it will need to restart the computer.
– Click OK to restart the computer.
After restarting the computer, you may run additional virus scanner if anti-virus is installed.