- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago by MFixer.
- April 26, 2019 at 1:10 am #1116sirdanbenGuest
Just this morning, when I open my computer, there is this pop-up message that I cannot close no matter what I do.
The stubborn dialog box is displaying this message:
Clearly, this is a virus and I am speculating that it came from an email messages that I accidentally accessed last night.
After opening the email, my Windows computer screen goes blank for a while. After it comes back, I decided to turn off the computer. This morning, the said message started to appear after the Windows login.
To read it clearly, the message is:
CANNOT FIND SPACE
THE SPACE IS NOT THERE. HOW TO DO A SPACE? THE VIRUS HAS REMOVED IT AND TIMMY WILL NO THELP.
I don’t know what kind of virus it is pertaining to and most of all I have no idea who Timmy is.
Please help me.April 26, 2019 at 1:14 am #1120MFixerGuest
Self Help Guide
For easy and free removal of CANNOTFINDSPACE virus, we suggest that you carry out the following instructions. We will use only free and effective malware removal tools on this procedure.
1. Download the following virus removal tools
Once downloaded, install the programs using default configuration. No need to change on the current settings. Updating may be necessary after the installation.
2. Reboot computer in safe mode
Rebooting the computer in Windows Safe Mode reduces the effectiveness of virus and other malware. Most malware and virus do not function fully while in Safe Mode. You may also scan the PC on normal boot-up; hence, we may not guarantee the efficiency of virus removal.
3. Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– Open Malwarebytes Anti-malware
– On the main window, click on Scan tab
– Make sure that Threat Scan (Recommended) is selected
– Click on Start Scan button to start finding virus and other malicious programs
– After the scan, select all identified threats and click on Remove Selected button
– If it prompts you that computer needs to be restarted, please select No
– Close Malwarebytes Anti-malware program
4. Run another scan using AdwCleaner
– Open AdwCleaner.
– Once opened, click on Scan button to search for malicious applications including virus.
– To remove virus including all detected adware and malware, click on the Clean button.
– AdwCleaner will prompt you to close any running application as it will need to restart the computer.
– Click OK to restart the computer.
After restarting the computer, you may run additional virus scanner if anti-virus is installed.