- This topic is empty.
- June 25, 2020 at 1:41 am #2239arnnoldweezGuest
I have been searching the internet for ways to fix my Mac problem about nspchlpr. Recommendations of some websites require me to but their program so I assume those are some sort of scam.
What I need right now is free way to remove this nspchlpr virus as it is too annoying especially that there is this pop-up messages appearing on the Mac screen every now and then:
“nspchlpr” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.
In addition to the said pop-up warning, similar pop-up about the thing called “Utility” is showing up as an alternative alert.
I have tried so many ways to remove nspchlpr but found nothing useful yet. I have tried fixing issues on Preferences, Extensions, Users and Groups, and Profile but to no avail. Can someone please advise me on how to completely remove nspchlpr from my Mac computer?
Thank you very muchJune 25, 2020 at 1:43 am #2241MFixerGuest
Self Help Guide
For easy and free removal of Nspchlpr, we suggest that you carry out the following instructions. We will use only free and effective malware removal tools on this procedure.
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from this link:
Click here to download MBAM for Mac (this will open a new window)
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Nspchlpr.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Nspchlpr is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
6. You may now restart the computer.
After restarting the computer, you may run additional virus scanner if anti-virus is installed.