- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by danny1982.
- February 28, 2019 at 1:26 am #1105nancedemiourGuest
It is scary to learn that the recent online suicidal challenges are targeting kids that are fond of using gadgets. This Momo challenge app over Youtube, Facebook, and Whatsapp are so freaky and still I do not know how it manages users to commit to its instructions in performing series of dangerous tasks. All I wanted now is to totally block this suicidal app from my gadgets.
I have two kids and both uses gadgets as occasionally during pastime. Is there a way to block this suicidal Momo challenge? I would like to block the app on both gadgets like mobile phones, tablet, and our home computer. Please advise me on how to proceed with this.
Thanks a lot.February 28, 2019 at 2:02 am #1106danny1982Guest
Unfortunately, there is no built-in parental control to block momo suicidal challenge apps or any similar programs on gadget. Anyway, you may want to try these to restrict some portions of the application.
1. Tap on Account (located on top right corner).
2. Tap on Settings from the list.
3. Next, tap on General.
4. Enable the Restricted Mode.
1. Tap on Settings, located on top right corner of the scree with three horizontal lines icon.
2. Select Apps and Websites from the list.
3. Tap Logged in with Facebook.
4. Select the active unwanted apps (Momo, Blue Whale, etc…) and tap the Remove button.
Google Play Parental Controls (Prevent App Download):
1. Open Google Play app.
2. Tap on Account menu on top (three horizontal lines icon).
3. Select Settings from the list.
4. Under User Controls section, tap on Parental Controls and set it to On.
5. Enter your desired PIN numbers.
6. Under Parental Controls, tap on Apps & Games
7. Select your preferred limit or choose Rated for 3+ as the most restrictive.