Where to Download .XTBL File Decryptor

Discussion Forums Adware, Malware, and Virus Problems Where to Download .XTBL File Decryptor

This topic contains 110 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar ti morro 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #573 Reply
    arnoldblache

My client’s computer was hit with this .XTBL ransom virus today. After looking at the PC, I can see that only one drive is affected, files on the other drive attached to computer are intact. Good thing, he has a backup a week before .XTBL virus hits the computer.

Bitcoinrush@aol..com.xtbl is the specific ransomware we found. The format is (original_file_name).(original_extension).id-97501HUIS.bitcoinrush@aol.comxtbl. So the file image1.jpg becomes image1.jpg.bitcoinrush@aol.comxtbl.

When we send emails to provided address, the hacker want us to pay 2.53 Bitcoins. At the current exchange rate, it is around US $1,650. Well, my client does not have that money to pay for the encryption key. In fact, even if we have the budget we will still push for free decrypter of all .xtbl encrypted files. As mentioned, only week of files are infected. Mostly media and images are encrypted, which is not so important but still has value.

Please tell us where to download .xtbl decryption tool. Some sites we have visited are promoting file decryptor tool, however, none of them works realistically.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #708 Reply
    martin

same here… ransom note’s are missing :-/

#709 Reply
    neil

The ransom encryption process did not complete because i was sitting at the computer and once i realised what was happening, i shut the PC off.

Consequently i don’t see a ransom note anywhere?! where do i find it if there is one?

Format of renaming is original.file becomes original.file.id-A1B2C3D4.ecovector2@aol.com.xtbl

#710 Reply
    RJ

Did you have any luck? I”m in the same boat now. What did you end up doing?

#711 Reply
    Luca

Still stopped, right now!

#712 Reply
    Jeff Peterson

There is no ransom note anywhere. It is *.VegClass@aol.com.xtbl
    Any help is appreciated.

#713 Reply
    Sebastian P G

Sent me Tool Deryptor (Vegclass@aol.com.xtbl)

#714 Reply
    Fabio Lins

Por favor me ajudem, minha extensão é .id-9801898D.{kartn@india.com}.xtbl se tiverem um decrypt por favor me enviem estou desesperado

#715 Reply
    sagar

decryption tool required id is

(id-C0909BF0.batman_good@aol.com.xtbl)

#716 Reply
    Luca

If needed for decrypt, this is my id: [filename].id-BEC44D14.ecovector2@aol.com.xtbl

Wait something from the sky…:-(

#717 Reply
    Todd

sent me tool decrypto for id-44949418.bitcoinpay@india.com.xtbl

please!

#718 Reply
    Mr Linh

sent me tool decryp (id-607EB4A6.legioner_seven@aol.com.xtbl)

Thank very much

#719 Reply
    Adrian

Dear Sir,

KIndly help me to get decryptor on this virus.

AVTCW79

#720 Reply
    Adrian

Dear Sir,

Kindly help me to decrypt this virus extention.

id-829AEEBC.centurion_legion@aol.com.xtbl

Avtcw79

#721 Reply
    Samer

Please send me decryption tool for id-7947B258.last_centurion@aol.com.xtbl

#722 Reply
    Samer

thank you

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
Reply To: Where to Download .XTBL File Decryptor
Your information: