Project Free TV Review – Is the site safe?

Discussion Forums General Security Discussion Project Free TV Review – Is the site safe?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar TP 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #431 Reply
    Genlim

My subscription to online video web site has just expired. I have no plan of renewing it since I am just watching mostly TV shows when there is available time. A friend suggested to look into Project Free TV which he says is popular for free viewing of TV shows. I have seen review from other sites and seem to be OK. However, I am still not certain if those are just paid reviews to promote Project Free TV site.

I am putting this new discussion to find out myself if Project Free TV is safe to use. I have noticed that they are uploading not only TV shows; I can see some movies in there. Anyone here has experienced using the video site, is it virus-free? I have read somewhere that software is needed to download in order to watch from Project Free TV.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #433 Reply
    MartBro

Review about Project Free TV says different story if you will search it on the Internet. I think it has been shut down several times due to copyright infringement cases. About the safety, Project Free TV is safe to visit as long as you do not click on the pop-ups. Never download anything from the site and your computer will be fine.

It is much safer if you have an anti-malware installed which monitors internet traffic. It will block if ever there are malicious files being transferred to your PC coming from Project Free TV web site.

#883 Reply
    TP

Hey, Mate, It Is Complete Safe Don’t Worry About It. If You Wanna Read More About this Topic Than Visit This Website They Have Explained It Quite Well.
    trickypedia.com/project-free-tv

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Project Free TV Review – Is the site safe?
Your information: